(1) Delivery will be made to the delivery address specified by the customer within
- Germany and Austria
- EU countries: Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (mainland), Greece, Ireland, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal (mainland), Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary , Cyprus
- Non-EU countries: Switzerland, Norway, United Kingdom (mainland), Lichtenstein
(2) If force majeure (natural disasters, war, civil war, terrorist attack) makes delivery or any other service permanently impossible, Eye Golf's obligation to perform is excluded. Amounts already paid will be reimbursed by Eye Golf.
(3) Eye Golf can also refuse performance if this requires an effort that is grossly disproportionate to the customer's interest in fulfilling the purchase contract, taking into account the content of the purchase contract and the requirements of good faith. Amounts already paid will be reimbursed by Eye Golf.
(4) If Eye Golf has not expressly promised a delivery or service date as binding in writing, the information on this is non-binding. In any case, the buyer must accept minor exceeding of the delivery period without being entitled to a claim for damages or a right of withdrawal.
In the absence of an express agreement to the contrary, our contractual partner bears the costs and risk of transport for deliveries. Obvious transport damage or shortages must be reported to the supplier immediately, acknowledged by him and immediately reported to Eye Golf.
Prices and shipping costs:
The prices shown are final prices including sales tax and, unless otherwise agreed, the prices are in euros. Furthermore, these are recommended sales prices in Austria, which include the statutory sales tax. The amount that is shown at the time of the binding order applies. There are also shipping costs, which depend on the shipping method and the size and weight of the goods you have ordered.